1/4 Cup of Safflower Oil
1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
1/4 Cup of Oil Mixture (Your Fav Oils)
1. Put your ingredients in the blender.
2. Blend for about 30 Seconds or until creamy consistency.
3. Pour into a bowl.
4. Put the mixture into your hair. (I recommended that you wash your hair once before you do this so your hair/scalp can be clean enough to absorb the nutrients)
5. Put a shower cap on and leave the mixture in for 20 minutes.
6. Wash and condition your hair as normal.
I have 4c hair. My hair does not take well to protein. When I use high level of proteins my hair gets very hard and brittle. I have been using conditioners and shampoos with little to no protein.
But I noticed that when my hair was wet, it f
elt like mush. So the egg and the honey was needed. It came out very well with my hair. The protein/moisture gave my hair shine and my curls are strong and more defined.
About the Ingredients:
The egg and the honey has high protein structures and is what caused the curl to be more defined. The honey gave it shine. Avocados are high in fats like the Safflower Oil. This is why the hair is very moisturized.