I have been reading Ultra Black Hair Growth II. This book is a natural hair shocker. It is a black woman’s wake up call as far personal hair care and what we have been taught. She put a “common sense” approach to explain everything. It all makes since and makes me wonder what took me so long to find her. I am only half way through the book but I have learned some valuable things:
1. Trimming your ends does not make your hair grow.
2. Wash your hair frequently. At least once a week.
3. Moisturize your hair daily.
4. if your hair dresser hair is crappy why trust her on yours.
5. PH balance of hair and products.
6. No brushes.
7. Do research and use common sense!!!
I am on chapter 2 and I love this book! I am going to try her regimen The Monday after New Years weekend and Keep track of my journey.But I am going to Keep reading and updating you all.