Leave In $10
Texture: Deep Conditioner Thick
Leave In Watery
Rating: Deep Conditioner 9/10
Leave In: 7/10
On These Products
- Ingredients: Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) Extract (aqueous), Arnica (Arnica montana) Extract (aqueous), Aloe vera, Certified Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Behentrimonium Chloride, Emulsifying Wax, Panthenol, Coconut Oil (and) Raspberry Fruit Extract (and) Ylang Ylang Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Citric™ Acid
This dc is a very thick and creamy one. When I first opened the packaging I was very happy to see that. The line has several products for different hair types and I liked that. This means that the company pays attention to our unique hair needs. I of course needed the products made for curly to kinky hair. The smell is very... odd to say the least. I can't tell of the smell. I have been using this products for the past 2-3 weeks and I have gotten a great analysis of it and I have built up some knowledge about it. Anyway lets get to the pros & cons.
- Very thick
- Great Ingredients
- Moisturizes hair very well
- Great slip for de-tangling
- Absorbs into the hair very well
- Mixes great with other ingredients (oil, other conditioners)
- Leaves hair feeling excellent
- Why aren't there bigger jars for sale
- $16 is a little expensive considering but I would pay that because I love this deep conditioner.
I personally love this deep conditioner. I understand that Shea Moisture is cheaper but this conditioner offers something that shea moisture does not. There is something so divine and penetrating about this deep conditioner it is amazing. Sitting under the dryer with a shower cap, or sitting under the steamer makes this dc sooooo much better too. I love this stuff and I have willingly added it to my product line up.
- Ingredients: Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) Extract (aqueous), Arnica (Arnica montana) Extract (aqueous), Certified Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Behentrimonium Chloride, Emulsifying Wax, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Coconut Oil (and) Raspberry Fruit Extract (and) Ylang Ylang Flower Extract, CitricÂ Acid
This leave in simply makes me go hmmm. This leave in is not thick at all. it is thicker then Vo5 Moisture Milks if you know what that is but it is not as thick as Aussie Moist if you catch my drift. I feel as though this leave in is not thick enough! Thick hair or more tightly coiled hair needs thicker products. However I do really like this leave in. It is very light weight and if used on wet hair it does help form curls very well. I think that has to do with the ph of the products however. Anyways, pros & cons.
- Light weight
- A little goes a long way
- Great for mixing or adding
- Simple perfect leave in
- Not thick enough
- Moisturizes however you need to apply it atleast once a day if you have thicker hair
- Missing something... Not quite sure
Sigh... Though I think this is a great leave in, I am still on the hunt for something better. DON'T GET ME WRONG, this leave in is awesome for ladies with a 3a-3c hair type. Anything past that... AND this conditioner is better then ANYTHING Olive Oil has to offer because it is all natural and it doesn't dry out my hair which is great to me. This conditioner is great for layering and I use it under my shea butter or other things. And it is good for mixing. However... I will continue to use this leave in but I am still searching for my 9/10. Something thick, rich, creamy, and naturally divine.