- Gel (or whatever you use to slick your hair)
- Rubber Band
- Textured Braiding Hair: For Example- Marley Braid
- A different texture of braiding hair: I used Regular Kanekelon
- I used the gel on my wet hair and I slicked it up into a high bun. This bun is where I would attach my fake hair.
- Let your hair dry!!!
- Braid your braiding hair in one big braid or twist. But leave some pieces out for a bang.
- Attach one end of the hair you braided to your bun with a rubber band or the band that comes on the hair.
- Wrap the large braid around your ponytail to form a bigger bun around your little bun.
- Bobby Pin the bun down until it is secure enough for you.
- Now pin the bang piece to one side of the bun and swoop it over your forehead to the other side and pin it.
- YOUR DONE!