As you all know, I love a good updo... So...
To achieve this hair style:
- I parted the front of my hair that I was going to leave out.
- I then put conditioner first and then gel on the hair in the back. The hair in the was wet.
- I then french rolled my hair up and pinned as I went along. USE AS MANY PINS AS NECESSARY.
- After I finished the french roll I braided the top of my hair and sat under the dryer.
- After about 30 grueling hot minutes I said... Forget this hot dryer... I let the rest air dry...
- I then plucked out the front right before I went out and WAH-LAH!