Ain't It Cute? My Fro That Is!
This style took me less than 20 minutes and it is gorgeous! I mean look at my hair glow and those curls pop! Wah-Lah! Man am I starting 2012 off right?!
How To Achieve This Look
You Will Need:
- Spray Bottle Of Water
- Styling Brush or Comb
- Conditioner (only if your hair is not pre-moisturized)
***NOTE: This style was done on DRY , MOISTURIZED , & PRE-STRETCHED HAIR***
- Part your hair in small workable sections.
- Clip the sections up and work on your hair one section at a time.
- Take one section and spray it with lots of water.
- (optional if your hair has not been pre-moisturized---my hair was pre-moisturized with Shea Moisture Curl Enchanting Smoothie and a shea butter whip) Take the conditioner and rub it in your hair smoothing it down.
- Take a copious amount of gel and smooth is down your hair.
- Take a styling brush or comb and comb the gel through your hair.
- Shake your hair when you are finished.
These instructions were merely a crash course, but below is the HOW TO VIDEO!